July 11, 2008

very long.

huh! finally i'm home!! last week felt like the longest one ever! not that i'm glad to return to uni10 but wohh.. penat woo
i got class everyday, only monday started at 9, others at 8 (what la?) wednesday's like crazy! got class at 8 & next one at 2?! haih.. bangun tido, pegi class, balik tido, makan, pegi class, tido balik. buhsan.. got no friends, uni10 dengki ngan aku.. they sort us by names soooo happens that mine started with 'H' while my friends are all 'N's... hari2 lepak dengan budak laki.. buhsan. my apartment? nice & big, but empty. ~try to lighten it up.. but it's empty~ it's empty~ hari2 maen plant thycoon.
my class was okay, rather dull because of loneliness but hey, this is my time to shine!
this week i watched 2 muvis.. Wanted & Hancock. got 1Q, is Angelina Jolie suffers from anorexia?? my god! she's skinny! watching Wanted feels like playing Medal of Honor & Call of Duty. head shots! wow.. the best car scene ever! hancock? i've never humour the idea of a black hero (not that i'm racist or anything..), hancock was so-so. Iron Man was wayy better. (of course!) now i've set my eyes for BATMAN! 17 july akan ku tunggu. (17 kan??)

i found this somewhere that i've already forgot.
1. I love...
:: eating, sleeping, playing & watching shows. it's my routine.

2. Right now I want...
:: to sleep badly!

3. I feel like...
:: sleeping now but i don't want to waste any second while i'm home.

4. I hate it when...
:: i'm in a circle of people that 'merimaskan'.

5. I fear...
:: losing those precious things that made my life bright.

6. I'm lonely without...
:: those elements that wouldn't make me lonely.

7. I need...
:: a friend. a yC.

8. Today I...
:: went to class, had a load of fun driving my mum's crv, eat my fav bihun goreng mamak.

9. Tomorrow I'm...
:: going shopping & have my chapati.

10. I just...
:: want to sleep.

11. I want to meet...
:: Joo Ji Hoon.

12. I'm hungry for...
:: a nice plate of steak.

13. I love it when...
:: i get to spend my time with my loved ones doing things that i like with all the foods that i love.

14. I'm afraid of...
:: hantu. ntah la xtau nape saya takut sangat.. setan je pun..

15. I'm listening to...
:: Jay Chou's. ala lagu yg iklan Hotlink tuh..

16. I'm wearing...
:: my clothes, xkan naked.

17. I wish I was in...
:: Korea. that's all i ask.

18. I'm craving...
:: for TGiF's dessert ice-cream.

19. I want to get...
:: a car. penat lah jalan!

20. I can...
:: get through this sem!

21. I can...
:: be very quiet & be very loud & be very crazy.

22. I have...
:: my mum's car keys if i want to go to burger king now.

23. I haven't...
:: do any revision & nex week is my first quiz for EEEB114

24. I'm nervous...
:: to mingle with others.

25. My Mom thinks...
::i play too much.

26. My Sister thinks...
:: i have a 'Perut Stokin'. yeah i eat a lot, & my friend sweat a lot. hahhaha!!

27. I think I'm...
:: hungry again.

28. I'm happy when...
:: when i have food in front of me.

29. I'm sad when...
:: i'm loney & there's no food.

30. I like to eat...
:: everthing that don't have anything to do with seafood (tp yg goreng boleh la) & veges

31. I hate eating...
:: seafood especially those slimey sotong & kerang dan yang sewaktu dengannya.

32. I love watching...
:: gossip girl. :P

33. I love listening to...
:: this thai song that would remind me of why i'm sooo in love with Anothai (Tik Jessadaporn).

34. I like playing...
:: futsal but sadly i might not be able to play anymore.

35. I hate waking up..
:: early & knowing that i have class only in the next 2 hours.

36. I can see...
:: that my eyes are beginning to create illusions for lack of sleep.

37. I'm glad that...
:: i'm HOME.

38. I'm disappointed that...
:: i'm seperated from them.

39. I look like..
:: a normal asian with serious zits problem.

40. I wish I looked like...
:: me 6 months ago.

mine truly,
m2L.

p/s: kepada rakan saya bernama Rezuin, saya tidak dapat melihat blog anda kerana anda (mungkin) telah meng-private-kan blog anda dan tidak meng-invite saya untuk melihat blog anda.

p/s: kepada rakan saya bernama Nazmi, saya baru dapat tahu bahawa anda demam dan berkemungkinan dijangkiti virus denggi. semoga anda cepat sembuh.
-sekian.