July 15, 2009

Class starts at 3pm + rendang for lunch = my perfect hazy day.

the haze that limits my sight to just 1km (i think)
damn you burners!
hari ini kelas Signal & System terbukti sangat berinformasi.
Go Mr. Khaleel!!
what's great about my week so far?
I get to go surau with mom every night.
(saya rasa mcm TLC pula.. 'Tudung Labuh Clan' haha)
don't worry, i won't wear tudung cendawan.
sangat bukan Matul.
I watch Brilliant Inheritance! I'm at episode 9. thanx mysoju!
Lee Seung Gi......
oh, but I'm sad in Electrical Machines & Drives class.. no friends huhu...
they can't register for that class.. dan saya terlepas..
wtv.
i survived 6 months in Sunway :D
Sunway. i miss you.
oh yea, cik ain. mmg saya BANYAK MASA hahha!
dan kepada cik rezuin, Seoulgarden dah tak terujakan saya.
saya teruja dgn La Reez Cafe kat Bangi sbb ayam pandan die sangat sedap.
heh.

HP starts tomorrow.
tp tak rasa ingin menonton
:P