did you know that I'm following Yuri on Twitter? of course you know. it's like a Seung Gi & Yuri fanpage here. I was dying to get a tweet from her, still don't get one. I tweet to her for 3 consecutive minutes since time tue la streamyx nak hang2, still no reply. I got bored. I got bored with my own attempt to gain Yuri's attention?? haha. I'm definitely super bored right now. that's okay, she's always apologizes to her fans for not being able to reply at every tweets she get, everytime she's logging off. oh yea, since when I'm a diehard fan of SNSD?? my god, I'm beginning to become what I didn't want to at the first place. becoming a sones (SOSHI's fans). I even registered in Soshified! what is happening to me??..
btw, YC!! my parents are away for the weekends. they're going to Kuantan. my mom didn't want to bring me along (since i'm always cranky about restaurants and foods and people), thank god she didn't want to bring me along!!! but seriously, let's hang out.