December 04, 2010

#HappyBirthdayYuri

5 December. 21 years ago, a warm blooming star was born in a cold winter day after a father had a dream of buying a cactus with a single flower on it. yup. true story. the cactus with flower on it was none other than my love Kwon Yuri. ngahahahha~~~

[warning; the following are very gay-ish, prepare yourself well.]

My dear Yuri,
HAPPY 21st (22nd in Korea) BIRTHDAY LOVE!!
Thank you for the new world you have shown me. Your determination, your will power, your spirit, are the reasons why I'm attracted to you, and never will I leave you, for your true personality, your dorkiness, your self-esteem, your love for yourselves, your love for the other 8 girls, your love for the life you have chosen, are the charms that will forever lock me in the hands of yours, a woman named Kwon Yuri.
Never did i care of all your nicknames; Kkapyul, Black Pearl, Byunyul.
To me, you're always be Yuri. only Yuri.
Never did i care of all your scandals; Yulsic, Yoonyul, Minyul.
To me, you're always the Yuri I love.
Never did i care when others say you're not good.
To me, you're the closest to perfection. with flaws that humans are supposed to have.
Promise me you will continue to smile.
Promise me you will continue doing what you love.
Promise me you will take good care of yourself. and I'm not only talking about health.
I wish you all the best. I wish So Nyeo Shi Dae more & more prosperous years to come!
SARANGHAE YURI-AH! SAENG-IL CHUKAHANMIDA!

I'll see you someday next year. Let it be in KL or Seoul, I'll see you.
Have a great 21st (22nd in Korea) birthday while wearing 21 shirt okay =D

enjoy the lollipop Neo chose for you XD