Have a fun time at Singapore my dear Yuri & Jessica. Even though I know you two wishes for me to be there together, I have more important task in my life that I have to settle. My first semester's final exam of my final year in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. I shall not regret this. I shall make the full out of this. I will redeem my place with you someday. I shall make up for the time we lost before. This is just not the time yet for us to meet. God has determined us to meet at a better place, time, and condition. God has decided for it to be in the future. I will pray for your health. I will pray for your success. I will pray that the 9 of you will stay true to yourselves. Because; Jigeumeun So Nyeo Shi Dae, Apeureodo So Nyeo Shi Dae, Yeowonhi So Nyeo Shi Dae. Saranghaeyo So Nyeo Shi Dae.
Sincerely,
A Sone who couldn't attend the SNSD World Tour 2011 in Singapore.
Both days.
#np Shila Amzah's Patah Seribu